Mallorca Midday Seafood Paella Cooking Class - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewThis activity will take us out of Palma to a peaceful Majorcan environment. While enjoying incredible views, we will learn to make a traditional seafood paella with market-fresh ingredients, along with other seasonalMallorquin dishes. Get tips abouthow to cook like a local islander and impress your friends back home with your new skills!What I'll includeA guided visit of the Finca and our charming neighborhood.A tasting of all the dishes prepared during the class. These may include: a classic seafood paella, pa amb oli con alioli y aceitunas mallorquinas (bread rubbed with tomato andgarlic sauce, Mallorcan olives), gazpacho andaluz (cold tomato soup from Andaluca), ensaimada mallorquina (traditional pastry)Includes majorcan wine tasting, dessert and water.
Know More about this tourItinerary
You will start this experience with a guided visit of the area, followed by wine-tasting of the finest wines produced. To strenghten up before continuing with paella cooking you will be served typical starters to go allong the wine. Once you have learned to cook paella the best part follows - eating the fruits of your work (paella).
Transportation to the farm not included (roundtrip from Palma 20 per person)
More about the tour
We will journey together out of the noisy and crowded center of Palma to a morel peaceful part of Majorca - where the vineyards are hidden. During our culinary workshop, we will work together to prepare a traditional seafood paella with ingredients purchased fresh in a local market. Along with Spain's national dish, we will learn to make some seasonal classics, such aspa amb oli con alioli(bread rubbed withtomato andgarlic sauce), chilled gazpacho and Mallorquinenseimada pastries. At the end of class we will enjoy our meal with tasting local wines on the terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, the mountains and the picturesque town nearby. This tour is a great way to get the insider perspective on the Malloquin lifestyle. I'll share with you some local tips that you can use to impress your friends back home!
Inclusions for Mallorca Midday Seafood Paella Cooking Class
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Mallorca Midday Seafood Paella Cooking Class
- Hotel drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described on the product
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paragliding Tandem Flight in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Bay of Palma Pirate Ship Party Entrance Ticket
- Combo SpeedBoat and Parasail
- Sunset Catamaran Experience
- If you are willing to see Mallorca, This is your tour!
- Mallorca Flyboard Experience
- Mallorca Forestal Park Entrance Ticket
- Half Day Boat Trip in the Bay of Alcudia