Mallorca Palma Bay Boat Trip With Lunch - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewEnjoy a relaxing and fun day on Mallorca on a boat trip around Palma Bay! Enjoy views of the crystal-clear Palma Bay as you cruise out to sea, passing beautiful locations like Magaluf, Portals Vells and Punta de s'Estaca. Stop at several locations to swim or simply relax and sunbathe on board while taking in stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. Indulge in a complimentary lunch of paella with cava, and enjoy onboard Spanish music!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMake the most of your time on Mallorca with a relaxing and fun day out at sea on this full-day boat trip on Palma Bay. Head directly to the Palma port on your own or enjoy hotel pickup from select areas in southern Mallorca. Board your cruise in the morning and relax as you sail out to sea.
Take in views of the western Mallorca shoreline and the Mediterranean from your boat as you head toward Cala Figuera where we will anchor for 45 minutes and clients will have time to refresh in the clear sea, making this place an ideal stop.. Pass Cala Mayor, Portal Nous, Palmanova, Magaluf and continue to the Portals Vells area. Enjoy several swimming opportunities on the way or simply relax and sunbathe on the boats benches or nets while listening to the Spanish music on board.
Then, we will continue to Portals Vells, where we will do a longer stop and clients can get off the boat to go to the beach, do some snorkelling or swimming, explore the area or just relax and sunbathe on the boat. After an hour, our crew will prepare a delicious lunch that consists of paella and ensaimada with cava. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board including Spains famous paella (slow-cooked rice with seafood or a selection of meats) and ensaimada (a local soft-pastry dessert). Enjoy a refreshing glass of cava or sangria (Spanish wine punch), or water and soft drink for kids. Admire the waters stunning blue and green colors as you travel back to the Palma de Mallorca port.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within the southern area of Mallorca.
Inclusions for Mallorca Palma Bay Boat Trip With Lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 1 glass of sangria/cava
- Round-trip boat cruise
Exclusions for Mallorca Palma Bay Boat Trip With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
High-factor sunscreen is recommended
Please be aware that pick up is only available from selected hotels south of Palma. If staying in Central Palma, the tour will depart from Palma Bay port.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.