Mallorca Soller Olive Oil Tour Experience And Wine Tasting - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewOn this tour, I will take you to the village of Soller, the sourceof Mallorca's world-class Mediterranean products. Along the way, we will discover a the ancient olive tree at the in the Tramuntana Mountains, we will visit an olive oil press to learn about the oil production, and will indulge in a fabulous tasting of some of my favorite local wines.
Know More about this tourThis excursion will take us out of Palma to the countryside of Soller. We will explore a traditional olive oil cooperative orchardin athe valley of the Tramuntana Mountains. Afterwards we will visit the world famous village of Soller, will walk its charming streets and will taste its delicious local products.
On this fun-filled culinary excursion, we will escape the crowds of Palma and discover the Tramuntana Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our journey will begin at a traditional Olive Oil Press in Soller, located in a beautiful valley, one of my favorite sites in Malloca. While we tour the property, I will share with you the secrets behind the Mallorqui lifestyle and our unique cultural practices. Next, we will visit an olive oil press, and learn about the production process behind this Mediterranean specialty. Finally, we will relax and share some local wines with assorted Mallorqui specialities, such as qualita cookies, local cheeses and the traditional sobrasada sausage.
Inclusions for Mallorca Soller Olive Oil Tour Experience And Wine Tasting
- Learn about the olive trees and the different varieties of olives produced in Mallorca.
- Visit a local olive orchard. Learn about the production process.
- Discover a gourmet traditional shop in the village of Soller and learn about the local products.
- Tasting of Majorcan wines, olives and olive oils.
- Majorcan snacks, including quelita cookies, local cheese and sobrasada sausage.
- Transportation included from Palma area
Exclusions for Mallorca Soller Olive Oil Tour Experience And Wine Tasting
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described on the product
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
A minimum of 2 people is required to run the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.