Mallorca Spanish Pintxos Cooking Class - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewJoin me as we tour a traditonal Majorquin farm away from the hustle and bustle of noisy cities in the small village of Llucmajor. While visitng the farm, we will learn about how sobrasada and goat cheese are produced and have the opportunity to taste them both. After our tour around the finca (farm), we will begin a Spanish pintxos cooking class with a local and skilled Majorquin expert. No prior experience is requireed, theuide will adapt the class to your level, making sure you receive proper quidance at all times.After we finish our prepping and cooking, we will sit down, in a relaxing setting with great company and enjoy our pintxos. With the meal, you can enjoy as much local Majorquin wine as you would like too! To top of this memorable experience, you will recieve a list of the pintxos we make with the recipes included. This way you will be able to impress your friends and family
Know More about this tourItinerary
- Meet as a group at the determined location and from there begin our tour of the Majorquin farm.
- At the farm we will witness how sobrasada and goat cheese are still being made to this day, with tastings of each.
- After the tour around the farm we will meet with a local chef who will guide you through a Pintxos cooking class using organic and local farm products.
- Once we finish the preparation and cooking, we will sit down and enjoy our meal in a relaxing setting.
Transportation to the is farm not included. Requests for transportation can be made for a fee of 20 per person.More about the tour
Pintxos are apart of the Spanish culture that makes it so well known around the word! Not only are they the perfect bite-sized snacks, but they are so flavorful considering the small size. Learn how to expertly prepare and cook authentic Spanish pintxos with a local chef on a Majorquin farm. While on the farm, we will have a tour around the location and see how sobrasada and goat cheese are still being made there. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss if you are interested in getting away from the city and learning to cook traditonal food.
Inclusions for Mallorca Spanish Pintxos Cooking Class
- Pintxos such as tortilla de patatas, coco de trampo, montaditos and more!
- Tastings of olive oil, homemade sobrasada and goat cheese.
- A selections of Majorquin wines.
Exclusions for Mallorca Spanish Pintxos Cooking Class
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described on the product
- Hotel pick up and drop off (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.