Mallorca Wine Tasting Experience For Wine Lovers - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewWe will spend a nice afternoon in the Majorcan countryside, touring the facilities of a local winery and tasting some of their most special products. This is your chance to meet a Mallorcan winemaker and learn all about the island's ancient winemaking traditions. We will try five different wines, pairing them with typical Mallorcan snacks, including quelitas, local cheese and sobrasada sausage. On the way enjoy the best views of south-east Mallorca overlooking Palma. What I'll include Guided tour of a Mallorcan winery in the company of a local winemaker. Tasting of 3 different wines in the cellar. Some delicious Mallorquin specialties, including quelita cookies, sobrasada sausage and traditional cheese.
Know More about this tourItinerary
We will head out on an excursion to a local Mallorcan winery to learn about the island's ancientwinemaking traditions and taste fabulous local wines paired withMallorcan snacks.More about the tour
Join me as we discover the proud winemaking history of my home, Mallorca. We'll venture out to the island's interior and visit a Majorcan winery known for producing some world-class labels. Our group will tour the facilities, learning from the winemaker about the production process. We will then indulge in a tasting of five different wines, paired withquelitascookies, local cheeses and meats. I'll show you one of my favorite pairings: a local white wine with spicysobrasada sausage. This activity is a great way to escape the crowd and noise of Palma de Mallorca and spend a day in the peaceful countryside, sharing great food and wine with other traveling foodies!
Inclusions for Mallorca Wine Tasting Experience For Wine Lovers
- Small-group tour
- Guided visit to a traditionalwinery; wine tasting of fivedifferent wines in thecellar, all paired with traditional "quelitas" and other Majorcan local products, like cheese or sobrasada.
Exclusions for Mallorca Wine Tasting Experience For Wine Lovers
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described on the product
- Hotel pick up and drop off (optional, 50/person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paragliding Tandem Flight in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Bay of Palma Pirate Ship Party Entrance Ticket
- Combo SpeedBoat and Parasail
- Sunset Catamaran Experience
- If you are willing to see Mallorca, This is your tour!
- Mallorca Flyboard Experience
- Mallorca Forestal Park Entrance Ticket
- Half Day Boat Trip in the Bay of Alcudia