Malmö Private Walking Tour - Malmo
OverviewMalmö is an unhurried city that combines a medieval core with a cosmopolitan vibe. The city contains many historic buildings and parks that are perfect for a walking tour
Know More about this tour
- 3-hour private walking tour of Malmö
- Stroll around lesser-known gems
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your expert guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Exclusive to your family and friends. Malmö is the third largest city in Sweden, separated from Copenhagen only by the Oresund bridge and a short trip by train or by bus. Malmö together with the whole region of Scania was used to be a part of Denmark and therefore one can still notice this while walking around the city.
Our 3 hour private walking tour will start from centrally located point at Carlsgatan 4, conveniently located close to Malmö Central Station. From there, we will take you on a walk throughout the place which centuries ago belonged to Denmark.
During the tour we will pass some of the local sights such a St. Petri Church, the Old Graveyard, Malmöhus Castle and several others which make Malmö cosy and attractive place to be. We will also show you some of less known parts of the city, like the university area and our own little favorite secret and hidden spots.
Inclusions for Malmö Private Walking Tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Malmö Private Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable footwear recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.