- 3-hour small group bike tour of Malm
- You dont need to choose between the famous sights and the hidden gems - with us youll discover both!
- Journey through this beautiful city with a group of no more than 10 people
- Learn what living in Sweden is really like and get personalised recommendations for the remainder of your journey
- Central start location and choice of 10am or 2pm start. Relaxed bike pace.
What you can Expect
Youll get to see the incredible Turning Torso and St Petrie Church, two of Malms most iconic landmarks. Youll also have a fantastic time exploring the Mllan district (which we think is fantastic on bike!). Enjoy cycling along the paths of the beautiful Kings Park and of course you wont miss historic Malm Castle.
Because we limit our group sizes to 10 people, youll get lots of one-on-one attention from our guides. They will tell you the stories of this amazing city and will answer all your questions. Theyll also make sure to give you their recommendations for the best places to eat, as well as suggestions as to what you should do during the rest of your visit!
We cant wait to show you Malm by bike and we know your bike tour with us will be one of the highlights of your trip!