OverviewStops include Valletta, Mdina, Blue Grotto, Marsaxlokk in just one day. Custom tours are an option too. We cover the best of Malta in one day.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourStart off your day in the stunning World UNESCO Heritage Site of Valletta and discover the city built by the knights for knights. Visit the charming traditional fishing village of Marsaxlokk in the South. Take a scenic 25 minute boat ride throughout the sea caves at Blue Grotto. If you thought Stonehenge or the Pyramids were old, wait until you check out the ancient temples at Hagar Qim - even Indiana Jones would be impressed!
Inclusions for Malta Highlights In A Day
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Driver and transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Malta Highlights In A Day
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.