OverviewSpend the day on beautiful Mana Island! Take a luxury catamaran to one of Fiji's most amazing islands! Snorkel, swim and even explore the reef on a Subsea semi-submersible adventure.
Please Note: This product is unavailable until further notice due to damage caused by the recent Cyclone
Know More about this tour
Your Fiji vacation just got better with a trip to Mana Island! First you'll board a luxury catamaran and cruise through the beautiful Mamanuca Islands on your way to Mana Island. The catamaran will meander through crystal waters of the lagoon to the beach; from there the day is yours! Take advantage of Mana Island Resort's amenities - grab an umbrella drink (not included) and find a spot by the pool or under a shady palm on one of Mana's secluded beaches. You'll also be treated to a delicious barbecue-style lunch!
In the lagoon, you can swim, snorkel and enjoy a host of water activities (at an additional cost) including jetsking, waterskiing, parasailing and wakeboarding. There are also optional snorkeling and fishing tours available and if you can hunker down in a semi-submersible vessel for a Subsea Adventure and explore the island's coral reef. See an amazing array of colorful marine life and fascinating coral gardens from the vantage of this unique vessel.
Inclusions for Mana Island Day Cruise
- Cruise on board a luxury, high-speed catamaran
- Barbecue buffet lunch
- 6 hours on Mana Island
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Cruise escort/host
- Nadi and Coral Coast hotels pick up and drop off
Exclusions for Mana Island Day Cruise
- Optional watersports including parasailing, water skiing, banana rides
- Subsea Adventure in the semi submersible
Itinerary:Complimentary coach transfers are available from the following hotels and resorts
Nadi to Denarau Marina
7:30am Nadi International Airport (Coach Car Park)
7:45am Tokatoka Resort
7:50am Raffles Gateway Hotel
7:50am Trans-International Hotel
8:00am Tanoa International
8:00am Melanesian Hotel
8:05am Skylodge Hotel
8:10am Mercure Hotel / Sandalwood Lodge
8:13am Hexagon International
8:15am Capricorn Hotel
8:16am Nadi Bay Resort (Connect at Mercure Hotel)
8:18am Kennedy Hotel / Whitehouse Inn
8:20am Sunseekers Hotel
8:25am Wyndham / Trendwest
8:25am Radisson Fiji
8:30am Sheraton Fiji Resort
8:30am Westin Hotel
8:40am Sofitel Resort
8.40am Fiji Beach Resort Managed by Hilton
Coral Coast to Denarau Marina
6:15am The Warwick
6:25am Naviti Resort
6:35am Ridges Hideaway Resort
6:50am Tambua Sands
7:00am Outrigger Reef Resort
7:15am Shangri La Fijian
Please note: Coaches run to a strict timetable and will not wait for guests. If you miss the scheduled departure you will have to make your own way to the Denarau Marina
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.