OverviewDiscover the new side of Managua, capital of Nicaragua, in a perfect combination between Managua before the earthquake of 1972 and the renewed historical center.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour 6-hour tour of Managua begins with hotel pickup. Head first to old Managua to see attractions such as Lake XolotlÃ¡n, its surrounding area, and the house of RubÃ©n DarÃo.
Then check out the sights of new Managua, which consist of the National Palace and the RubÃ©n DarÃo National Theater, dedicated to the Nicaraguan poet and prince of modernism. You'll also experience the city's natural aspects with a visit to the volcanic lagoon of Tiscapa.
Inclusions for Managua City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Managua City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.