OverviewDiscover the new side of Managua, capital of Nicaragua, in a perfect combination between Managua before the earthquake of 1972 and the renewed historical center.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour 6-hour tour of Managua begins with hotel pickup. Head first to old Managua to see attractions such as Lake Xolotlán, its surrounding area, and the house of Rubén Darío.
Then check out the sights of new Managua, which consist of the National Palace and the Rubén Darío National Theater, dedicated to the Nicaraguan poet and prince of modernism. You'll also experience the city's natural aspects with a visit to the volcanic lagoon of Tiscapa.
Inclusions for Managua City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Managua City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.