Manchester Water Taxi Cruise To Old Trafford With Manchester United Stadium Tour
OverviewArrive at the home of the world's biggest football club, Manchester United, on board Manchester's newest form of transport, a water taxi, along England's oldest canal on this 4-hour tour. Manchester Water Taxis operate 364 days a year from city centre Manchester and intu Trafford Centre direct to Old trafford. Uponarrival your first stop will be a visit to the official Manchester united museum were you can peruse historical exhibits and interact with state-of-the-art experiences, followed by a 75-minute stadium tour with an expert guide.
Know More about this tourTravelling by a water taxi (also known as a 'waxi') has become a 'must do' for anyone visiting Manchester and is a unique experience that allows you to see this great cityfrom a whole new perspective. Relax as you sail past some of Manchester's most historic landmarks such as the Museum of Science and Industry, Ordsall Hall, Victoria Warehouse & Hotel Footbal before embarking on a guided stadium tour of one of the world's most successful football clubs.
Your first-class executive water taxi will drop you off directly outside the Manchester United Museum at Old Trafford, after which you can enjoy a75-minute stadium tour accompanied by an expert guide, get an inside look at the players' daily lives with a visit to the dressing room followed by a walk through the tunnel that leads to the pitch. Imagine hearing the roar of 75,000 fans as you set foot on the field.
Sit down in the Managers' dugout to get their perspective, listen to historical commentary about the club from your local guide before departing on board '#waxiMCR' for your return trip to central Manchester or intu Trafford Centre.
Your 4-hour tour also allows you enough time to shop at Manchester United's Megastore or grab a bite to eat in the Red Cafe (own expense).
Inclusions for Manchester Water Taxi Cruise To Old Trafford With Manchester United Stadium Tour
- Return water taxi transfer
- Entrance to Manchester United Museum
- A guided stadium tour
Exclusions for Manchester Water Taxi Cruise To Old Trafford With Manchester United Stadium Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please specify your preferred time of return at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Frog and Bucket Comedy Club in Manchester Admission Ticket
- Private Tour: A Local's Christmas in Manchester
- Private Walking Tour: Discover Manchester with a Local
- Manchester Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Tour
- Arrival Private Transfer MAN airport to Manchester in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer MAN airport to Manchester in a Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Manchester to MAN Airport in a Business Car