Mandalay Day Tour In Mingun
OverviewVisit Mingun, a town up the Ayeyarwady River and only 11km (7 miles) away from Mandalay on the west bank. The town is most visited for the ruined Mingun Pahtodawgyi. Just a couple of hundred yards from the great stupa and bell lies the beautiful white Hsinbyume or Myatheindan Pagoda with its distinctive architectural style.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Mandalay and transferred to Mingun by boat. Located about 11km upriver from Mandalay, on the opposite bank of the Irrawaddy River is the place of the largest un-cracked ringing bell in the world. The trip is just long enough to give you a pleasant feel of the local river. Next, visit Mya Theindan Pagoda near close to the Mingun bell. Lastly, visit the Pahtotawgyi, an unfinished structure of the world's largest brick based Pagoda. After that, you will be transferred back to Mandalay for lunch, and then visit Mahamuni pagoda and around. At the end of the tour, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mandalay Day Tour In Mingun
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mandalay
- Lunch (set menu)
- Professional guide
- Private driver and air-conditioned car
- Boat ride to Mingun
Exclusions for Mandalay Day Tour In Mingun
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services or sightseeing not mention in itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Infant FOC, but meals not included
A dress code is required to enter places of Pagodas and Religious area. No shoes, No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
We suggest you to carry slipper and something to protect from the sun and the dusts
Tour booking name should be the same as your hotel booking name to be secure pickup or need to inform us if different
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.