OverviewView spectacular wild dolphins, in their natural environment, on the pristine and calm Mandurah waterways. Cruise through the Venetian Canals and see luxurious canal homes where no expense has been spared. See the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands with its abundance of birdlife, all whilst enjoying informative commentary. Less than an hour south of Perth and easily accessible, the 1-hour Dolphin & Scenic Canal cruise is the perfect way to sit back, relax and take in the breathtaking Peel Inlet.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe one hour Dolphin and Scenic Canal Cruise visits the world class Ocean Marina as well as the luxurious homes, with no expense spared, on the Venetian Canals.
The shallow waterways are the perfect place for dolphins to feed, rest and play. You may see them jumping from the water or sailing on the wake of the boat.
See the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands with its abundance of birdlife, all whilst enjoying informative commentary.
On the 12noon and 1pm departures, you have the option to enjoy a fish and chip lunch (own expense) on board whilst cruising as well as an additional half hour of cruising at no extra cost.
Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and as such are not guaranteed to be seen.
Inclusions for Mandurah Dolphin And Scenic Canal Cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Mandurah Dolphin And Scenic Canal Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.