OverviewTake a scenic 1.5-hour drive south of Fort Myers for an unforgettable kayak eco-tour through the Florida Everglades mangrove tunnels. This area of the Everglades, where the forest grows over the tops of creeks, is brimming with abundant wildlife and vegetation. Kayak under the mangrove canopy with your expert naturalist guide and watch for herons, alligators, otters and more!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourLocated just a 1.5-hour drive south of Fort Myers lie the incredible Florida Everglades. On this 3.5-hour eco-tour, enjoy a kayak adventure through the lush mangrove tunnels and discover the area’s diverse ecosystem.
Your tour will begin with a brief introduction on how to maneuver your single-person kayak (no experience required). Once you feel comfortable with the kayak, paddle down the lake and arrive at a narrow entryway, where the mangrove tunnels form a canopy approximately 10 feet (3 meters) overhead. This is one of the largest mangrove forests in North America!
Follow your naturalist guide as you explore the vast and varied ecosystem and keep your eyes out for herons, egrets, ducks, spoonbills, alligators, otters and a variety of fish species. Along the way, your guide will provide an interesting, informative overview of the area and its incredible ecosystem.
Inclusions for Mangrove Forest Kayak Eco-Tour In Florida Everglades
- Professional guide
- Kayaking equipment and safety briefing
Exclusions for Mangrove Forest Kayak Eco-Tour In Florida Everglades
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Gator Nights 60 Minute Nighttime Airboat Adventure
- 30 Minute Standard Daytime Tour
- Red Eye 60 Minute Private Nighttime Adventure
- Everglades Tour, Airboat, Wildlife Show And Miami Transport
- Private Tour: Florida Everglades Airboat Ride And Wildlife Adventure
- Adventure Airboat Bass Fishing
- Florida Everglades Small-Group Eco-Adventure By Foot, Kayak And Boat
- Small-Group Wildlife Boat Tour In Florida Everglades National Park
- Everglades Airboat Adventure With A FREE South Beach Bike Rental