Mangue Seco From SalvadorWrite a Review
Enjoy the perfect combination of beaches, nature and adventure on a full day guided tour to Mangue Seco, 135 miles (220km) north of Bahia. Experience the quiet village atmosphere, amazing beaches with tall white sand dunes or take a break and relax in the hammock and listen to the waves crashing near you. A perfect family friendly day trip when visiting Brazil!
Know More about this tour
Located amongst mangrove swamps on the edge of a peninsula between the sea and the river, Manue Seco cannot be accessed by road so you'll be crossing the "Real River," which separates the states of Bahia and Sergipe, in enclosed canoes!
Once on the other side of the river, you can take a buggy car for a 40 minute ride around the tall white sand dunes with stops for photograph opportunities (optional on the day of the tour, not included in the price). The ride finishes at the beach where you can spend time swimming or relaxing while enjoying the restaurants, hammocks and local facilities.
The tour will leave the beach at 3:00pm and head to the village to visit Tieta's House (famous character of a Jorge Amado's novel). Here, you'll freshen up with some ice-cream or enjoy an optional tour that returns to Salvador at 4:00pm.
Inclusions for Mangue Seco From Salvador
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Mangue Seco From Salvador
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and Beverages
- Optional Tours
- Dune Buggy Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.