OverviewJoin this fast-paced 3-hour photography tour of Manhattan's architectural gems. Learn how to photograph the iconic locations of Times Square, Grand Central, Bryant Park, the Chrysler Building, the New York Public Library and much more.Your expert photographer guide will show you the best vantage points to photograph these landmark buildings as you hone your photography skills.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourExplore some of New York City's most iconic buildings and landmarks including Times Square, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal and the New York Public Library. On this architectural photo tour you'll learn how to work with lines and angles to bring these buildings to life, as well as how to photograph architectural interiors and have a better understanding of white balance. Your guide will show you the best vantage points to photograph these landmark sites. In the end you'll take home iconic pictures of New York City that you'll be proud to share.
Note that tours scheduled in the afternoon take advantage of the sky's changing colors during the fading light of dusk, and conclude as the city lights come alive. This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of experience. This safari covers a lot of ground, so put on your sneakers and be ready to move!
Inclusions for Manhattan Architecture Photography Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional photographer guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Manhattan Architecture Photography Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York
- New York Craft Cocktail Tour Best.Day.Ever.