Manhattan Express Bus To NYC Airports - New York City
OverviewTake the most affordable option from Midtown Manhattan to JFK and LaGuardia Airport on the NYC Airporter, the official airport bus operator for the Port Authority of New York.Hop aboard the busfrom either Grand Central or Port Authority. The bus operates 7 days a week from 6am-11:30pm including holidays with departures approx. every 30 minutes.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy safe, reliable and comfortable bus transfers from Manhattan to JFK and LaGuardia Airport. Buses are easily accessible and depart frequently from Grand Central and Port Authority.
Sit back and relax in leather reclining seats in a climate-controlled bus featuring overhead storage, reading lights and power outlets.
The Express Bus runs approx. every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour. Please consider NYC traffic when traveling to the airport and plan to arrive at least 2 hours before your flight departure, especially for international flights. Average time to airport is 90 minutes.
You may board an NYC Airporter Express Bus at the following locations: Grand Central Terminal pick up (Corner of 41stStreet & Lexington Avenue) or Port Authority Bus Terminal (42ndStreet between 8thand 9thAvenues).
Inclusions for Manhattan Express Bus To NYC Airports
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Manhattan Express Bus To NYC Airports
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children age 3 and under travel free
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have extra fees, charged by the bus driver
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Union Square Area Eats Guided Food Tour- New York Food On Foot Tours