Manhattan Harbor Cruise - New York City
OverviewAdmire New York's famous skyline and iconic sights from the water on this morning or afternoon cruise. See top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and United Nations, and learn more about the city and its landmarks from engaging commentary. This scenic, relaxing cruise is the perfect way to take a break from the hectic pace of Manhattan.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourHead to Pier 78 on the west side of Manhattan to board your morning or afternoon cruise around the lower part of Manhattan. Kick back in the climate-controlled indoor seating area, or take in unobstructed views from the boat's observation deck.
Cruise down the Hudson River into Manhattan Harbor, then up the East River to midtown before looping back. Along the way, keep your camera ready for spectacular photo ops of New York's many world-famous skyscrapers and bridges. See a variety of New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park, Museum of Jewish Heritage, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, South Street Seaport, Chrysler Bridge and United Nations.
Throughout your cruise, listen to entertaining and informative onboard narration providing history and fun facts about New York City and its best-known sights. Your 1.5-hour Manhattan cruise ends at Pier 78.
Choose an optional upgrade to include One World Observatory and National September 11 Memorial & Museum.
Inclusions for Manhattan Harbor Cruise
- 90-minute Manhattan harbor cruise
- Live tour guide, English only
- One World Observatory Admission (if option selected)
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum (if option selected)
Exclusions for Manhattan Harbor Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (refreshments available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible; however there may be a step up or down depending on the water level on the day of your cruise
Please leave a note in the Special Requirements box at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Infants 2 years and under are free
Observatory and museum (if option selected) is valid for one time use within 14 days
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.