OverviewTake a moderate-level hike along the Manoa trail to the secluded Manoa Waterfall on Oahu on this small group waterfall adventure. You'll enjoy a personalized experience on this exclusive small group Manoa hike - maximum tour number is 14 - and all hiking equipment is provided.
Know More about this tourLed by your expert hiking guide, this four-hour small group trek takes you off the beaten track along the Manoa trail to the tallest accessible waterfall on Oahu, deep within a prehistoric landscape. A hidden treasure, the Manoa Waterfall was used by Steven Spielberg while filming Lost World.
There's no need to pack any extra gear on this Manoa hike, as you'll enjoy free use of a backpack and walking staff. While you stroll, you'll learn about Oahu's fascinating geology, natural history and ecosystems from your expert guide.
Fitness Level: Moderate
Trail Condition: Sometimes wet and slippery
Distance Walked: 2 miles, 2 hours walking time
Inclusions for Manoa Waterfall Small Group Adventure
- Small group tour with nature guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Manoa Waterfall Small Group Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.