Manta Ray Night Snorkel Kona
OverviewIn Kona our visitors have the rare treat to experience the Manta Night Snorkel. The occurrence of an accumulation of plankton off the shoreline makes for an incredible Night Manta Snorkel show that you get to be a part of. Like all of our tours we treat the Manta Night Snorkel with respect in not disturbing these gentle giants in their habitat. Its a privilege for us to take you on this trip and we take it for granted. The experience of seeing these massive gentle creatures in the wild is exhilarating. The Manta Night Snorkel is an experience you have to see for yourself.a
Know More about this tourWhile our boat is brand new Captain Bill and Captain Dan have been on the seas around Kona for two decades bringing guests on manta night snorkels, dolphin snorkels or whale watching your going to get a great trip. The company strives to offer the most safe, educational and deeply rich experience. Your precious vacation dollars deserve to be spent on the very best.
There are many fine amenities for you on your Manta Night Snorkel including fresh warm water to rinse off, Eco-friendly engines with minimal exhaust which keeps our guests from getting seasick. A cabin to keep items safe and dry, and a Head with sink. The Maheli Heli rids smooth and has an easy entry and exit from the water no transom to crawl over. Heavy duty ladder with 4 steps below the surface of the water for ease to get on the boat from the water. These are all welcoming amenities if you decide to get in the water for with us again for a dolphin snorkel or if you want to stay dry on a while watching trip
Inclusions for Manta Ray Night Snorkel Kona
- Light snack, juice and water, plus a nice warm fresh water shower. Snorkel gear, fins, mask, flotation devices and wet suitsare also included. Special note: when booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you my require. We are always wanting to be as accommodating as possible as to make your trip as special and memorable as possible. Aloha
Exclusions for Manta Ray Night Snorkel Kona
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
All participants are required to fill out and sign an in water snorkel waiver.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA