- 09:00 Pick up from your accommodation
- Maokong Gondola
- Tianen Temple
- Little Sky Trail
- Lunch on own(Recommendation)- YaoYue Teahouse
- Taipei Tea Promotion Center for Tieguanyin and Baozhong
- Zhinan Temple
- Smell the sticky tofu at Shenkeng Old Street
- Buy the famous Taiwanese dessert-pineapple cakes!
- 17:00 Drop off at your accommodation
You can experience tea(pay on own) and hiking trail trip in Maokong, which is a perfect place for tourists to get in touch with the great outdoors. There are also many teahouses and tea plantations here. Sitting in the mountain and enjoying the tea are definitely a great day off for you and your family.
Maokong takes its name from the similarity of shape of the claws of cats, and this unique name is still used today.
Experience multi-faith temple-Tianen Temple and Zhinan Temple
Explore beautiful landscape at a viewing platform with near-270-degree view
Take Maokong Gondola and enjoy the scenery
Taste sticky tofu at Shenkeng Old StreetMaokong has its own rural nature of beauty.