Maokong & Shenkeng Old Street Day Tour - Taipei
OverviewMaokong lies in the south part of Taipei. Even though its near city, it has its own rural nature of beauty. All visitors come here to experience Maokong Gondola. But aside from that, there are a lot of recreations here. Justaiwantour will take you to taste tea like a local people. Staying at Maokong and enjoying the mountain view with afternoon tea, you will find it relaxing and interesting to be part of the nature.After finishing your stay in Maokong, follow Justaiwantours step to Shenkeng Old Street. Dont forget to try sticky tofu at Shenkeng Old Street. The smell of it will definitely blow your mind.
Know More about this tour
You can experience tea(pay on own) and hiking trail trip in Maokong, which is a perfect place for tourists to get in touch with the great outdoors. There are also many teahouses and tea plantations here. Sitting in the mountain and enjoying the tea are definitely a great day off for you and your family.
Maokong takes its name from the similarity of shape of the claws of cats, and this unique name is still used today.
Experience multi-faith temple-Tianen Temple and Zhinan Temple
Explore beautiful landscape at a viewing platform with near-270-degree view
Take Maokong Gondola and enjoy the scenery
Taste sticky tofu at Shenkeng Old Street
Maokong has its own rural nature of beauty.
Inclusions for Maokong & Shenkeng Old Street Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in Taipei)
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees of MaokongGondola
Exclusions for Maokong & Shenkeng Old Street Day Tour
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour