Maracajau From Natal
OverviewMaracajau, known as the "Brazilian Caribbean", is a beach that offers natural beauty untouched by urbanization. Enjoy the breathtaking views and a diving adventure in the Parrachos on a full day guided tour from Natal. Complete with a 10 foot (3 meter) deep reef formation and tropical fish, this truly is a South American experience!
Know More about this tour
Experience the excitement of a beach that is untouched by urbanization!. Dive in the Parrachos, which located about 4 miles (7km) offshore, consist of complex reef formations that cover over 3.5 acres (15 sq. km). Even if you don't participate in the diving, the floating platforms are worth a visit!
Enjoy a local lunch from one of the many vendors along the beach. Savor Brazilian food in the beautiful natural surrounds before allowing us to return you to your Natal city hotel.
Inclusions for Maracajau From Natal
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Maracajau From Natal
- Gratuities (optional)
- Boat Cruise
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring: Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, pocket money
A minimum of 2 people required when booking the English-speaking guide option
Minimum age is 7 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.