Maras And Moray Biking Tour From Cusco
OverviewThese areas are located in the sacred valley and the best way to reach them is by mountain bike which take you off the beaten track. Maras is an Andean village characterized by its salt mines, that date back to Pre-Inca times, and its great views of snow capes. About 7km away the amazing circular terraces of Moray are located, an Inca agricultural research station designed for experimenting with crops at different altitudes.
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDeparture will be at 8:30. You will be transferred to Maras, arriving at the sector of Cruz Pata. At this point we will start biking along with a professional guide.
We will go through the Andes, observing the experimental terraces of Moray that are considered as an Inca prototype of a greenhouse or experimental biological station. Then we will continue descending towards Maras (small village), where we will stop to have lunch. From this point we will have a great view of the Sacred Valley and the Andean chain.
Later we will cross the ancient mines of salt Salineras and will continue descending until reaching the Urubamba river at the sector of Pichingoto. From here we head towards the town of Urubamba where our private bus will be waiting for us and then the group will be transferred to Cusco where we will arrive around 6:00pm.
Inclusions for Maras And Moray Biking Tour From Cusco
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Professional bikes, gloves, helmet
- Qualified English / Spanish guide
- Private transportation Cusco Chinchero Urubamba Cusco
Exclusions for Maras And Moray Biking Tour From Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Moray 10 soles
- Entrance ticket to Maras 5 soles
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend to bring: Sport clothing, sunblock, sunglasses, small backpack, extra cash
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.