Marbella Olive Oil Tasting & Tapas Tour
OverviewThis tour will take place in Marbella's old town, where I will take you to visit one of the best gourmet shops to discover different varieties of olive oils. Once we get there, an expert will guide you through a tasting of our well-known liquid gold and provide detailed descriptions of everything you sample! The differences in olives and the production processes will also be discussed by the expert as they help you to become familiar with each flavor and explain to detect those distinctions in olive oils. After the tasting, you will enjoy a selection of tapas and drinks traditional to Malaga's cuisine.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Pick up at hotel or agreed meeting point
- Walk on foot through the historic center of Malaga
- Visit gourmet olive oil shop
- Tapas tasting in popular restaurants
- Transfer back the hotel or suggestions to continue exploring Marbella
Olive oil is the most common product of Malaga. With more than 170 million olive trees in Andalusia, olive oil is constantly being produced. Known for its quality and flavor, olive oil tasting in Marbella is a "must" when you visit this fascinating city!
This tour will take place in Marbella's old town, the experience will start with a visit to a gourmet shop where you will find several varieties of olive oils. An expert will guide you through anexciting tasting of a selection of olive oils and provide detailed descriptions of each product you sample! The differences between each olive and its production processes will also be discussed by your guide. During this journey, you will learn how to detect those distinctions in olive oils and become familiar with its different flavors. After the tasting, you will enjoy a selection of Malaga's authentic tapas accompanied with drinks.
Inclusions for Marbella Olive Oil Tasting & Tapas Tour
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- Olive oil tasting with detailed explanation
- 3 assorted tapas
- 3 drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks)
Exclusions for Marbella Olive Oil Tasting & Tapas Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Born and raised in Costa del Sol, Beln is the perfect local expert and co-owner of Foodie&Tours Mlaga, the gorgeous Andalusian city by the Mediterranean Sea. She studied Public Relations and events management, making her a well-rounded guide with a lot of knowledge! Exploring Mlaga with Beln means you are going to be in good hands and you will be shown the city from a locals perspective. Beln will take you to all the essential places that are significant to Malaga that some people might not even notice!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.