- Pick up at hotel or agreed meeting point
- Walk on foot through the historic center of Malaga
- Visit gourmet olive oil shop
- Tapas tasting in popular restaurants
- Transfer back the hotel or suggestions to continue exploring Marbella
Olive oil is the most common product of Malaga. With more than 170 million olive trees in Andalusia, olive oil is constantly being produced. Known for its quality and flavor, olive oil tasting in Marbella is a "must" when you visit this fascinating city!
This tour will take place in Marbella's old town, the experience will start with a visit to a gourmet shop where you will find several varieties of olive oils. An expert will guide you through anexciting tasting of a selection of olive oils and provide detailed descriptions of each product you sample! The differences between each olive and its production processes will also be discussed by your guide. During this journey, you will learn how to detect those distinctions in olive oils and become familiar with its different flavors. After the tasting, you will enjoy a selection of Malaga's authentic tapas accompanied with drinks.