OverviewAre you an adrenaline junkie? Like to dangle over the edge of sheer cliff faces? If so, this adventure is for you! Professionally trained guides will show you ropes and prepare you for some of the exciting cliff and cave rappels at Marble Mountain. No previous experience necessary for this action-packed day of rappelling!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis one day trip starts right from your hotel in Hoi An, and heads north along the beach to Marble Mountain. The drive takes about 30 minutes and the walk up into the rappelling area takes about another 10 to 15 minutes. Once you arrive at the practice slope, youll learn the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware, and proper rappelling technique. After the guides are satisfied that youve got it down, youll head down the first of 2 possible rappels.
The first rappel is a short walk from the practice area and boasts enjoy a fantastic view of the ocean. This 22 meter line has great exposure, fantastic scenery and makes you feel like you are much higher than you actually are. Your second rappel is down into one of the caves at Marble Mountain that was used as both a place of worship and a hideout for VC during the war. Get ready for a full on Indiana Jones experience. This rappel is about 15 meters down.
The final rappel is a 25 meter drop along a cliff which is followed by picnic style lunch with sandwich fixings, fruits, vegetables and some cakes.
After lunch we have some free time to explore the other caves and temples in the area. Ancient mythology says that this was an eggshell of the dragon king left behind after the birth of a beautiful princess.
Inclusions for Marble Mountain Rappelling Tour With Temple And Cave Exploration From Hoi An
- Vehicle transfers per itinerary
- English-speaking guide(s)
- Picnic lunch
- High-quality rappelling gear
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit
- Entrance fees
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Marble Mountain Rappelling Tour With Temple And Cave Exploration From Hoi An
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years old
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.