Marco Island Sunset Or Moonlight Kayak Tour - Naples
OverviewExperience Marco Island from the water on a sunset or moonlight kayak tour. Paddling around the island with a naturalist guide, youll enjoy the island at one of its most peaceful and atmospheric times of day. Depending on the option you choose, watch for wildlife like dolphins and turtles, admire one of southern Floridas famous sunsets or paddle by the light of the full moon.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your kayaking guide and the rest of the group (usually no more than eight participants) at a central location on Marco Island, youll be driven to the launch site, which varies depending on nightly weather conditions. Hop in your tandem kayak (all kayaks used are doubles, unless there is an odd number of guests, in which case one single kayak will be used), and push off, feeling your body start to relax as you float on the water.
Follow your naturalist guide, paddling leisurely around the shore of Marco Island, one of the largest barrier islands in Floridas Ten Thousand Islands chain.
If youre on the sunset tour, watch the sky glow with shades of orange and pink, reflecting on the water, and keep your eyes open for local wildlife both in and out of the water, like dolphins, turtles, manatees, ospreys, egrets and pelicans. The tour starts about an hour before sunset, so youll have that long to explore in your kayak before the main event.
If youre on the moonlight tour, the time of the month will determine what you see. During the full moon and the nights surrounding it, youll have the bright moonlight to help guide you through the water. During the days around the new moon, you may be lucky enough to see the bioluminescence, a marine phenomenon where light is emitted by small living organisms under the water.
After 1.5 to two hours on the water, head back to shore.
Inclusions for Marco Island Sunset Or Moonlight Kayak Tour
- Professional guide
- Kayaking equipment (including personal flotation device) and safety briefing
Exclusions for Marco Island Sunset Or Moonlight Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bring water to ensure hydration during your kayak tour, 1-liter to a small "six-pack" cooler is recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, including hats, polarized sunglasses, jackets/rain gear, binoculars and camera. Flip-flops are not recommended
All travelers are required to fill out a kayak rental release form on site
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tourism Adventure
- Kayak EcoTour
- Half Day Backwater Fishing charter near Marco Island
- 6-Hour Lake Trafford Fishing Trip near Naples
- Marco Island Jetski Tour of the Ten Thousand Islands
- 4-hour Lake Trafford Fishing Trip near Naples
- 6 Hour Offshore Fishing Adventure
- 4-hour Naples Inshore Fishing Trip