Margaret River And Geographe Bay Region Day Trip From Perth
OverviewMargaret River’s coast to the west of the town is a world-renowned surfing location, known for its amazing surf breaks. Colloquially, the area is referred to as “Margs”. The surrounding area is the Margaret River Wine Region and is known for its quality wine production, culinary experiences and tourism, attracting a staggering 500,000 visitors annually.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- A la carte lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGographe Bay was named in May 1801 by French explorer Nicolas Baudin after his ship. The bay is a wide curve of coastline extending from Cape Naturaliste past the towns of Dunsborough and Busselton, ending near the city of Bunbury.Protected from the rough seas of the Indian Ocean by Cape Naturaliste, which makes it a popular destination for recreational boaters. The bay is extremely shallow, limiting the entrance of large ships. To alleviate the problem the amazing 2-kilometre long Busselton Jetty, the longest in the southern hemisphere, was built. You will have the opportunity to visit the Jetty, a great spot for a walk and also some fantastic photo opportunities.
The bay attracts whale watchers, who see it as an alternative to Flinders Bay. The north west part of the bay is the location of a number surf breaks.
Travel onto Cape Naturalist Lighthouse followed by a tour of Ngilgi cave (previously known as Yallingup Cave). Edward Dawson discovered it in 1899 when searching for stray horses.
Enjoy this day trip filled with food, wine, sightseeing and indulgence all at your pace.
Inclusions for Margaret River And Geographe Bay Region Day Trip From Perth
- Small-group tour
- Morning tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Margaret River And Geographe Bay Region Day Trip From Perth
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perth City of Lights Dinner Cruise
- Perth and Fremantle Tour Including Fremantle Prison and Dinner
- Pinnacles and Swan Valley Day Trip from Perth Including Caversham Wildlife Park, Vineyard Lunch, Pinnacles and Sandboarding
- Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket and Sightseeing Cruise
- Claremont Heritage Tour from Perth
- Perth Shore Excursion: Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour