Margaret River Wine And Sights Discovery Tour From Busselton Or Dunsborough
OverviewVisit amazing scenic locations, iconic sites and experience some local wines and gourmet produce. Get a feel for the area through the eyes of 3rd generation local guides who's knowledge will enhance your discovery of the Margaret River regions natural, historical and cultural highlights. You will be blown away by beautiful scenery in this globally recognized biodiversity hot spot.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will provide interesting commentary, including the stories behind each stop, a yummy locally made afternoon tea, and personalized service in a comfortable mini bus with a maximum of 12 passengers, youll be able to discover all the region has to offer.
Travel to Cape Naturaliste, one of the most spectacular locations in the Margaret River Region, with stunning gentle bays on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other. Try and spot the Bottlenose Dolphins playing in the waves or take memorable photos of Sugarloaf Rock and Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
The tour then heads in to the wine country, down scenic Caves Road, stopping at Canal Rocks, then on to a local gourmet producer and a winery or two for a taste of the Margaret River Wine Region before returning to your drop off point through the Yallingup Hills, home of Western Grey Kangaroos.
Inclusions for Margaret River Wine And Sights Discovery Tour From Busselton Or Dunsborough
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Afternoon tea
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Margaret River Wine And Sights Discovery Tour From Busselton Or Dunsborough
- Souvenirs available to purchase
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Margaret River Winery Tour and Private Wine Tasting at Vasse Felix Winery
- Leeuwin Estate: Guided Tour Including Food and Wine Pairing Flight
- Dunsborough 30-Minute Jet Boat Thrill Ride
- Dunsborough Jet Boat Sea Safari Along Cape Naturaliste Coast
- Margaret River Winery and Brewery Day Trip plus Gourmet Winery Lunch