Marieta Island Snorkel Tour From Sayulita
OverviewMarietas Island National Park located in front of Punta de Mita village is one of the best destination to practice snorkel and visit the natural environment of the Blue Feet Bobbie Bird, this Island become famous after the recognized oceanographer Jaques Ives Cousteau visit this coast to explore and research about this amazing paradise
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourThis 2-hour snorkel tour departs in the early morning from our centrally located shop in Punta de Mita.
Ride in a boat through the bay enjoying the sun, the sea breeze, and most of all; the great show the dolphins offer all year round and Humpback whales during the winter.
Come visit the gems of the zone. The Marietas Islands are a group of volcanic islands protected by the National Government. These islands are surrounded by crystal blue water, home of the sea life and the boobie bird and a variety of other rare bird life.
Relax and enjoy the 15-minute journey to the islands on a comfortable well-equipped Mexican Panga with experienced crew.
Once you´re arrive to the Marietta Islands you will have the opportunity to swim and contemplate the schools of tropical fish and if the sea allows us we go down to visit one of the beaches of volcanic origin (Playa Nopalera) the Islands have to offer: be sure of a wonderful experience!!
Inclusions for Marieta Island Snorkel Tour From Sayulita
- Bottled water
- light snacks
- Snorkel gear included
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Marieta Island Snorkel Tour From Sayulita
- Entrance fee of the Park 85 mxn pesos
- The hidden beach/ Playa Escondida
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.