Marinarium Reef Explorer Excursion From Punta Cana
OverviewEnjoy a half-day multi-activity experience at the Reef Explorer in Punta Cana. This unique excursion will take you to a floating island where you can both relax and, at your own pace, explore the marine life at the best snorkeling site in Punta Cana. Combine kayaking, paddle-surfing, power-snorkeling, snorkeling with nurse-sharks and stingrays, with sunbathing on the lounge-chairs orfloatingmats or one of the relaxing massages. Variety of snacks and drinks at theHealth Bar will be ready to order at thisunforgettable all-inclusive experience.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tour
The tour begins with pickup from your Punta Cana area hotel in a comfortable A/C bus. Once at the facilities, enjoy a welcome drink under covered lounge or on one of whitecanopy beds on the beach before boarding the boat for a short ride to the floating island.
Once on the floating platform in the middle of the ocean, next to the 40,000-square meter marine park, you will get all the snorkeling gear and detailed instructions from the crew so you can start designing your own excursion.Have a great snorkeling tour on the reef or spend all the time you want admiring the behavior of sharks.
Take a kayak or a paddle surf and hunt the reef waves, then take our power snorkel and snorkel James Bond style next to nurse-sharks. Sunbathe on floating mats or get a relaxing shell or stone massage, or spend a moment with a reflexology therapist. A health bar with with natural fruit juices and fruit smoothies made to order, a variety of snacks tropical fruits, cookies, sandwiches, granola bars, nachos with salsa, veggie sticks with dips, and beveragessuch as sodas, coffee, tea and water will refresh you. Enjoy a glass of Mamajuana before you leave.
Inclusions for Marinarium Reef Explorer Excursion From Punta Cana
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Marinarium Reef Explorer Excursion From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride