Marine Reserve Diving In Gran Canaria
OverviewDive in the waters in beautiful Arinaga (El Cabrón area). Considered one of the top five dives sites in Spain. Enjoy a natural marine reserve where varied and interesting sea-life gather. Enjoy a guided dive here, available for experienced certified divers.
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourArinaga - El Cabrón area is considered one of the top five dives sites in Spain. As a marine reserve, it gives us dives for all levels, from beginners to professionals, everyone enjoys "El Cabrón".
Three different approaches from volcanic rock give way to a lowering reef from 6 meters to 12 meters across the dive site. In this area it is common to see damselfish, parrotfish, trumpet , barracuda , nudibranch, moray and more. The walls of the barrier fall to 22 meters, and in them you'll find caves, cracks and arche. These walls give way to the sandy bottom where there are stingrays, angelsharks and grunts of the huge bank that honors this diving zone.
For more advanced divers the area of the gerardias and gorgonians corals with a depth of 30 meters and good currents. Find groupers, barracudas, amberjacks and sardine shoals.
Inclusions for Marine Reserve Diving In Gran Canaria
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Marine Reserve Diving In Gran Canaria
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ticket to the zoo Cocodrilo Park in Agimes
- Open Water Diver Course
- Lazy Wednesdays
- 90-Minute Coffee Production Tour at Finca los Castaos in Gran Canaria
- 1-hour or 2-hour fun in theme park Holiday World
- PADI Open Water Course in Gran Canaria
- Old Town and Christopher Columbus Tour
- Gran Canarias' Markets Guided Visit