Marjan Hill Hike From Split
OverviewWalk up leafy Marjan Hill, a wooded peninsula near Split, on a 4-hour small-group hiking tour and enjoy spectacular city, coast and countryside views. Led by a friendly local guide, the leisurely paced hike follows a route along Marjan Hill’s southern slopes to the peak. After walking down, enjoy a well-deserved rest at Bene Beach to bask in the sun, swim in the sea or shelter in the shade; how you decide to recuperate is up to you! Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group hiking tour, ensuring personalized attention at all times.
- Small-group tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Split, and start your journey to Marjan Hill – a natural park that sits on the peninsula near Split. Blanketed in idyllic pine forests, the hill is popular with hikers, boasting countless walking trails and poetic views.
Start your ascent at the foot of the hill and walk along the trails that zigzag through the leafy forest. Setting a steady pace, your guide will stop plenty of times on the way, letting you catch your breath and admire sweeping vistas of Split set against the Adriatic Sea.
Your small-group hike to the highest point of Marjan Hill takes roughly 1.5 hours, following gently winding paths and stone-stepped trails; it’s not a strenuous route up, but it’s one that adds to the aura of bliss when you hit the top. Gaze out over the coastline and admire the expanse of cobalt blue that forms the Adriatic Sea, stretching as far as the eye can see.
After spending roughly 20 minutes at the top to feast your eyes on the views, walk back down the hill, exploring different trails and discovering new viewpoints. The trail down leads to Bene Beach – a peaceful pebble beach lapped by gentle waves – and you’ll enjoy some free time on it to wind down and relax. Take a dip in the crystalline waters, find a shady spot under a tree, or soak up the sun!
At the pre-arranged time, meet your guide and walk back to central Split, where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Marjan Hill Hike From Split
- Local guide
Exclusions for Marjan Hill Hike From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Minimum age is 6 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Sunscreen, a hat, comfortable clothes, hiking shoes,snacks, bathing suit and towel are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.