Meet your chef at 10am at Foodieteca to start the Santa Caterina Market tour. Walk among the locals and taste fresh local ingredientes like tomatoes and olive oil.
After the market visit, head back with the chef to have a refreshing glass of cava. You are ready to start the cooking class in the heart of Barcelona.
Guided by the chef, you will learn to prepare several classic Spanish dishes:
- Gazpacho (Traditional cold soup from Andalusia)
- Pa amb tomàquet with Iberian Ham (Bread tomato with Iberian ham)
- Coca de recapte con olivada y queso (Traditional dish from Catalonia with olives and cheese)
- Tortilla de patata (Traditional potato omelette)
- Paella (Traditional Mediterranean rice)
- Crema catalana (Traditional crème brûlée)
The experience finish at 2pm.