Market Tour & Spanish Cooking Class In Barcelona (5 Course Meal!)
OverviewImagine going to a traditional Spanish market with a professional chef as your guide, discovering where locals do their daily shopping and learning how to select top quality seasonal products. After the market tour, a 5 minute walk and you are at Foodieteca to continue the culinary experience, all set up and ready for your lesson, with aprons, chopping boards and knives. Under the chef's guidance, you will prepare a 5 course meal from the scratch. Whether you are a culinary novice or a kitchen pro, you will discover the secrets of the traditional Mediterranean cuisine. Your hard work will be rewarded with a delectable Spanish lunch, served fine-dining restaurant style and accompanied by a nice local wine. Deepen your knowledge of Spanish culinary and cultural traditions and enjoy personalized attention from your chef on this 4-hour small-group workshop limited to 15 people.
Know More about this tourMeet your chef at 10am at Foodieteca to start the Santa Caterina Market tour. Walk among the locals and taste fresh local ingredientes like tomatoes and olive oil.
After the market visit, head back with the chef to have a refreshing glass of cava. You are ready to start the cooking class in the heart of Barcelona.
Guided by the chef, you will learn to prepare several classic Spanish dishes:
- Gazpacho (Traditional cold soup from Andalusia)
- Pa amb tomàquet with Iberian Ham (Bread tomato with Iberian ham)
- Coca de recapte con olivada y queso (Traditional dish from Catalonia with olives and cheese)
- Tortilla de patata (Traditional potato omelette)
- Paella (Traditional Mediterranean rice)
- Crema catalana (Traditional crème brûlée)
The experience finish at 2pm.
Inclusions for Market Tour & Spanish Cooking Class In Barcelona (5 Course Meal!)
- Glass of Champagne
- 3-course lunch
Exclusions for Market Tour & Spanish Cooking Class In Barcelona (5 Course Meal!)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.