Marmaris Village Tour Turgut Waterfalls And Kizkum Mermaid Sand With LunchWrite a Review
From USD 29.89
OverviewSpend a great day out in rural surroundings. Discover Traditional Turkey by visiting villages, tasting traditional food, organic local honey and herbal teas; communicate with the locals who will welcome you with a great hospitality. Enjoy pure nature and beautiful countryside while visiting natural Turgut waterfall, 2000 year old plane tree. Visit famous Kizkumu Beach in Orhaniye village to refresh yourself and experience walking on water.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourVillage tour starts around 9:30 am. After pick up at the hotel you will drive from the busy Marmaris town to the quiet and beautiful countryside. In 30-40 minutes you will stop in Bayir village. You will visit a small mosque there to learn more about religious traditions in Turkey. Then relax under the shadow of 2000 year old plane tree which is believed to be a “wishing tree”. And taste delicious local honey (flower, pine and eucalyptus).
Then you will visit a village school (opened from the middle of September to the middle of June), meet children there and get an idea about the education system in Turkey. Next stop will be in Turgut village to visit a beautiful natural waterfall and 300 year old watermill. You can refresh yourself swimming in ice-cold water. Then you will have lunch at a nice local restaurant (fish or chicken grill with salad and traditional Turkish bread).
After lunch you will visit a traditional village house where you can taste organic herbal teas offered by the local family. On the way back to Marmaris you will have one more stop in Orhaniye village which is very famous for its Kizkumu Beach (Mermaid sand). There is 600 meter long and 2 meter wide sand spit there that allows you to walk on water. Get this unforgettable experience, swim in warm Aegean Sea and relax on the beautiful beach. Camel ride is optional for an extra charge. You will be back at the hotel between 5:00 – 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Marmaris Village Tour Turgut Waterfalls And Kizkum Mermaid Sand With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Waterfall entrance
Exclusions for Marmaris Village Tour Turgut Waterfalls And Kizkum Mermaid Sand With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.