Marrakech 3-Hour Private Walking Tour - Marrakesh
OverviewAccompanied by a licensed guide, youll navigate Marrakech's labyrinthine Medina and its colorful souks. Explore the red city's major historical sites and palaces and dive deep into the back streets to learn more about the local lifestyle.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and driver at your hotel/riad for the short drive to La Koutobia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakech. Built in the 12th century, its 69-meter-tall minaret is the landmark of Marrakech. Outside the Mosque, youll learn about Islam and its 5 pillars as well as the worshiping habits of Moroccans.
Your 3-hour guided tour continues to Bahia Palace, a 19th century monument that is an indication of the wealth of Moroccan royalty of that time. The 160-room palace took 15 years to build, and it provides an opportunity to admire and learn about Moroccan architecture.
A short walk from the palace, through the old Jewish quarter, youll come to the Saadian dynasty tombs, dating back to the 17th century. The site, discovered in 1917, and with its ornately decorated rooms and ceilings, has become a major attraction for visitors to Marrakech.
Continue from here to the oldest part of the medina, where your guide will take you on a walking adventure through the maze-like streets, past spice shops, artisan workshops and art galleries.
Your guided tour comes to an end in Jemaa el Fna Square, the most famous square in all of Africa. Storytellers, snake charmers, musicians, orange juice sellers and henna tattoo artists all compete for your attention.
Inclusions for Marrakech 3-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Licensed tour guide , Air-conditioned modern vehicle , Entrance fees to historical sites
Exclusions for Marrakech 3-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Pick up and drop-off from hotel located ouside the city center, extra fee of 30 Euros would be paid for a group less than 6 persons, and 50 Euros for 6 persons and more
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* Visit the historical sites and palaces of Marrakech
* Explore the colorful souks of the medina
* Head deep into the labyrinth of streets of old Marrakech
* End your tour in famous Jemaa el Fna Square
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech