Marrakech Botanical Tour - Marrakesh
OverviewSpend an afternoon exploring the botanical treasures of Marrakech. Visit the famous Majorelle Garden, where youll see its colorful history and French influence reflected in exotic plants and architecture. Then surround yourself with the orchards and olive groves of Menara Garden before ending your tour with a horse and carriage ride through the city.
Know More about this tourYour Marrakech garden tour begins with an afternoon pickup from your central hotel or riad. Enjoy a scenic calash drive along the citys fortress with the Atlas mountains as a background, en route to two of Marrakechs spectacular oases. The Majorelle and Menara Gardens are a haven of peace in a city of chaos.
Your first stop is the world-famous Majorelle Garden, a 2.5-acre paradise of exotic plants and fountains set in the heart of Marrakech. Designed by expatriate French artist Jacques Majorelle, the gardens were inspired by the Art Nouveau movement and reflect Majorelles love of flora and fauna. Marjorelles studio is now a vibrant museum, which has become known for its deep blue color aptly called Majorelle Blue. After being somewhat neglected following the painter's death, the gardens have since been restored to its former glory by Yves Saint-Laurent, whose ashes were scattered in the rose garden.
Continue your tour with a visit of the Menara Garden, at the entrance to the Atlas Mountains. Built in the 12th century by sultan Abderrahmane, the area was his summer residence. Explore the stately pavilion, orchards and olive groves as you stroll the historic grounds.
After the gardens, continue on a horse drawn carriage ride around the city. Pass by the ruins in Hivernage and Mamounia as well as the Agdal Gardens, which are part of the royal domain, before returning to your hotel or riad.
Inclusions for Marrakech Botanical Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Marrakech Botanical Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.