Marrakech City Highlights Guided Half-Day Tour - Marrakesh
OverviewEnjoy strolling along the bustling alleyways and see the mosques, traditional bakeries, old lodging houses andthe principal monuments of Marrakesh. On this half-day tour you will get great insight into the culture and people of this exotic city. Enjoy being driven along the fabulous old Marrakech city wall, taking pictures of the magical Marrakech medina and its labyrinth of narrow streets and famous historical sites. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the walking portions of this four-hour tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Choose between a morning departure at 9am or an afternoon departure at 2 pm. The Marrakech city tour lasts four hours. Unveil the mystery and magic of Marrakech on this guided, small-group tour. Visit the Koutoubia Mosque and admire its Minaret, held in the same regard by Moroccans as the Eiffel Tower is to the French. Then head to the Saadian Tombs, which were left untouched for hundreds of years until they were rediscovered in the 20th century are beautifully decorated with Moroccan tiles.
Check out the Djemaa el Fna square, an open space in the center of the city and a stage for a long-established ritual in which shifting circles of onlookers gather round groups of acrobats, drummers, pipe musicians, dancers, storytellers, comedians and fairground acts.
Visit many Souks and sites of Marrakech to see the locals selling everything from fresh vegetables and spices to leather and jewelry. Learn the history behind Marrakech at beautiful and famous Majorelle Gardens where you can surround yourself with the orchards and olive groves in Menara Garden for a perfect photo opportunity.
Inclusions for Marrakech City Highlights Guided Half-Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
Exclusions for Marrakech City Highlights Guided Half-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.