Marrakech Cooking Class Workshop - Marrakesh
OverviewThe cooking class workshop allow you to discover the Moroccan cuisine and it's special spices. You will be introduced and welcomed with a cup of tea as the chef who will explain how you can spend your half day into a local Moroccan culture. Your chef will lead you in how to prepare a traditional meal and he invite you to share his passion and his secrets in a friendly, warm and friendly atmosphere. You will choose what you want to learn and to cook, if you don't have any idea let our chef give his best suggestions, with vegetarian or gluten-free options available.
Know More about this tourMoroccan cuisine is often considered one of the best in the world. It is characterized by a great diversity of dishes, couscous, innumerable tagines, pastilla, méchoui. Marrakech is par excellence the gastronomic capital of Morocco. Our chef invites you to share his passion and his secrets in a friendly, warm and friendly atmosphere.
Delivered in the main kitchen of the Riad, the workshops are organized in small groups of 2 to 6 people maximum in order to guarantee to each participant a personalized reception and to confer to the sessions the good humor sought. This cooking class of a half-day teaches you how to prepare an appetizer, a dish and a dessert. Guests start with a tour of the souks with our chef to buy good fresh produce.
At the end of each session, the apprentice cooks taste together the dishes they have prepared at a convivial lunch on the terrace overlooking the Medina of Marrakech or in the dining room of the Riad. A list of recipes by our chefs will be given at the end of the course to share a grain of Morocco at home, with family or friends
Inclusions for Marrakech Cooking Class Workshop
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Lunch you eat what you prepare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Marrakech Cooking Class Workshop
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech