OverviewStep off the beaten track and discover rural Morocco on this 4-hour desert and palm grove buggy tour from Marrakech. Swap the city souks and bustling Medina for the rugged desert. Travel rocky trails beneath snow-capped peaks by quad bike with your guide. Soak up spectacular views of natural palm groves, dry riverbeds and ancient volcanic landscapes. Visit a traditional Berber village for a refreshing pot of hot Moroccan tea with a local family, and discover a side of Morocco far removed from the busy city.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourChoose from a morning or afternoon buggy tour then, following a pickup from your Marrakech hotel, travel out of the city to the snow-capped peaks of the surrounding desert. Life ticks by at an altogether slower pace in the rugged desert outside bustling Marrakech, with ancient palm groves and welcoming Berber villages to explore.
Arrive at base camp and take the time to master the controls of your quad bike during a safety briefing. Then, after receiving all the protective gear you need, follow your guide along the dusty dirt tracks crisscrossing the desert and head off into the wilderness. Travel over rocky terrain and dry riverbeds to wild palm groves, and admire ancient volcanic formations in the landscape around you. Your guide will keep a close eye on your group’s speed to ensure the tour remains safe and enjoyable for everybody.
As the sun moves across the sky changing the desert hues through ocher and soft crimson, pull over with your guide in a traditional Berber village and enjoy a warm welcome in a local household. Replenish lost energy with a snack of hot pancakes and a pot of fresh Moroccan tea, and enjoy a little conversation with your hosts.
When it’s time to wave a fond farewell to the Berber villagers, hop back aboard your buggy and travel back to base for the onward journey to your Marrakech hotel, where your tour will come to an end.
Please note: Children aged 6 to 15 can participate as passengers. Drivers must be aged 16 and older. Each buggy is suitable for two people. If you require 2 vehicles for 2 people it's advisable to make 2 separate bookings.
Inclusions for Marrakech Desert And Palm Grove Buggy Tour Including Berber Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Safety briefing
- Use of buggy, helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Tea and snack
Exclusions for Marrakech Desert And Palm Grove Buggy Tour Including Berber Village
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The buggy tour itself lasts for two hours
Please note: Each buggy is suitable for two people. If you require 2 vehicles for 2 people it's advisable to make 2 separate bookings.
Minimum age is 5
Minimum age to drive a buggy is 18 years
Children under 18 can only ride as a passengers, with the release form signed by a parent only
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for pregnant women
Closed-toed shoes and long pants are recommended. No shorts or skirts. Jackets are recommended in winter.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.