Marrakech Guided Sightseeing Tour And Landmarks - Marrakesh
OverviewThe city sightseeing tour starts at 9 AM to enjoy your time in Marrakech there are many activities a person can do! Lets take a Private Half-Day Walking Tour to live a cultural and historical time by visiting of the former town called medina. With an excellent guide. Here you go discover Marrakech and apprehend its nuggets by discovering the koutoubia garden. The famous tombs saadiens , place Djemaa el Fna , and the palace of the Bahia
Know More about this tourMarrakech Historic And Culture Tour
Picking you up from your hotel by a professional guide and a very good driver, then start your day to explore Marrakech and see its landmarks. You start your tour by discovering focal part of Marrakech, the most visible and best known, the Koutoubia mosque with its minaret that overlooks the entire city 69 m high. The design of the koutoubia minaret was highly influential on later tower and on Moroccan architecture in general.
The minaret is topped with copper balls of decreasing size. Then we will not miss the famous Saadian tombs: it is a mausoleum that was discovered in 1917 and remains extremely rich. Then you make a detour to the beautiful Jemaa El Fna, which is the nerve heart of the city: lively, this is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious tea, to try local specialties while watching live performance that awaits you. At night, the place turns into a huge tavern where locals and tourists come to enjoy open-air dinner. Around the square are the souks Finally, to end this visit with the most of Marrakech, you will discover the Bahia Palace, which was a minister gift for his favorite and his 80 official concubines. A monument of stunning beauty, typically orient. Surely one of the most beautiful palaces of the city and country.
Visit of :Souks - The Place Jemaa El Fna - the Koutoubia - Bahia - The tombs saadien - The Ramparts - The Palmeraie - Majorelle Gardens - The Menara garden.
Inclusions for Marrakech Guided Sightseeing Tour And Landmarks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Marrakech Guided Sightseeing Tour And Landmarks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech