Marrakech Highlights: Guided Day Tour From Agadir - Marrakesh
OverviewMarrakech, the pearl of the South, is a mythical city at the foot of the High Atlas. Founded in 1070 by the Almoravide Youssef Ben Tachfine, the city has witnessed a succession of wealthy civilizations and dynasties, all of which have left behind sumptuous palaces, mosques, and gardens. From the Jema Al Fna square to the souk alleys, Marrakech is the perfect expression of a never-ending cultural amalgam
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
One of the imperial cities of Morocco who helped shape the history of Morocco. Marrakech, remains today the fascinating capital of south and reflects the rich history and culture of the entire country.
Leave your hotel in Agadir in the morning and spend the remaining of it visiting Marrakech, the former imperial city founded in 1062. You will discover the majestic Koutoubia Minaret, which dominates the red houses, the Majorelle Garden and the Saadian tombs; then visit the Bahia Palace, seat of the Grand Vizier Ba Ahmed and the Museum of Fine Arts IF Dar Said. Stop for lunch before continuing on to the Djemaa el Fina, the beating heart of the city, the souk of dyers, leather through the spices. Conclude your tour back in your hotel.
Inclusions for Marrakech Highlights: Guided Day Tour From Agadir
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Marrakech Highlights: Guided Day Tour From Agadir
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.