Marrakech Must See Places With Expert Guide - Marrakesh
OverviewAdmirestunning palacesandmonumentswhile a morning visit in Marrakech, with thefragrant gardensof theBahia Palace, theTower of the KoutoubiaMosque and itsminaretof 70 meters and the recently discoveredSaadian Tombs.Continue to the Bahia palace, surrounded by beautiful gardens full of fruit trees and fragrant flowers. Built in the nineteenth century, the palace was designed to be the largest of its time.After theBahia Palace, theSaadian tombsyou will gain the cedar wood domes and marble columns. Dating from the time of Sultan Ahmed El-Mansour (1578-1603), the tombs were discovered in 1917 and became one of the most important attractions for Marrakech visitors after restoration.Your last step will be the Tiskiwin Museum, before returning to your hotel
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Admirestunning palacesandmonumentswhile a morning visit in Marrakech, with thefragrant gardensof theBahia Palace, theTower of the KoutoubiaMosque and itsminaretof 70 meters and the recently discoveredSaadian tombs.
Starting point:Your Hotel located in the center of Marrakech (free transfer)
Start Time: 10 am or 2:30 pm
The Hotel pickups start prior to this time. Contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time at the hotel.
If you would like to be picked up from another location please mention it on your booking
The price includes :
- Expert guide
- Pickup and deposit at the hotel
The price does not include :
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Inclusions for Marrakech Must See Places With Expert Guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Marrakech Must See Places With Expert Guide
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech