Pick up at 10 am from your hotel if you staying in the new town, or from Grand Cafe de France if you are in the old town (Medina). The Marrakech city tour lasts between 6 to 8 hours. Unveil the mystery and magic of Marrakech on this guided premium tour with an air conditioned comfortable minivan. Visit the Koutoubia Mosque and admire its Minaret, held in the same regard by Moroccans as the Eiffel Tower is to the French. Then head to Bahia Palace with its set of gardens located inside Medina. It was built in the late 19th century, intended to be the greatest palace of its time. Check out the Djemaa el Fna square, an open space in the center of the city and a stage for a long-established ritual in which shifting circles of onlookers gather round groups of acrobats, drummers, pipe musicians, dancers, storytellers, comedians and fairground acts. Learn the history behind Marrakech at beautiful and famous Majorelle Gardens of Yves Saint Laurent, have a walk by the Menara pool where you can surround yourself with the orchards and olive groves for a perfect photo opportunity of the Atlas Mountains behind the gardens. Finish the day with a cruise in Les Palmerais through thousands of palm trees. Camel ride or quad bike tours are possible in this area. Around the sunset will return you back to the original departure point.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Our customers staying in hotels, pick-up/drop-off is included at a destination from anywhere in the Marrakech area. Our customers staying in Riads at the Medina (old town) Pick up from Cafe de France,.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewExplore the old and new town Marrakech and its main sights on this day city tour. Admire the Bahia Palace, the square of Jamea Elfna and drive through the old city wall to the new town where you get to enjoy the view of the Atlas mountains behind the big Menara Pools or the Agdal pools (Open on Fridays-Sundays only). Plus, savor the Majorelle and Menara botanical gardens and finish the day with a cruise in Les Palmerais through thousands of palm trees. Camel ride or quad bike tours are possible in this area. Around the sunset will return you back to the original departure point.
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multilingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride