Marrakech Sightseeing Tour With Traditional Moroccan Dinner Entertainment - Marrakesh
OverviewVisit Marrakech with a local guide on a half-day tour of the citys main sites, including the ramparts, Medina, and Djemaa El-Fna, the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the heart of the old city. This tour gives a great overview of Marrakech, and includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, and transport in a Wi-Fi equipped van.Next, enjoy an evening of song, dance, and horseback acrobatics at a Marrakech dinner show set in a desert palm grove.
Know More about this tourBegin with morning or afternoon pickup at your hotel in the Marrakech city center, and travel to the winding streets of the old city in an air-conditioned vehicle. See the ramparts that have fortified the city since the Almoravid dynasty, stretching 11 miles (18 km) around the Medina, broken by elaborate gates and doors with views to the snow-capped High Atlas mountains, continue into a craft bazaar whose copper-smiths, tanners, leather craftsmen, and upholsterers display their wares in tiny workshopsthis is the perfect time to meet creative locals and get advice on selecting and bargaining for unique souvenirs while in Marrakech. Stroll Djemaa El-Fna, where rows of juice vendors rub shoulders with snake charmers, fortune tellers, and henna tattoo artists. Soak up the colorful atmosphere and chaos in the square, which has been a gathering place for locals and visitors to the city for a thousand years. After visiting Djemaa El-Fna, make the return trip to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
Nextmeet a driver at your Marrakech hotel for 8:30PM departure to the Marrakech palm grove, where your evening of cuisine and entertainment takes place at theChez Ali restaurant. Make yourself comfortable in a massive tent in the Marrakech palm grove while waiters and waitressesin tribal costumes serve the first of three courses. As the evening progresses, all through the dinner,traditional performers will pass through the tents while dancing and singing. As you watch the performance,you'llenjoy harira soup, mechoui, or slow-roasted lamb meat, couscous with fresh vegetables, and a platter of fresh fruitfollowed bytea and Moroccan pastries. The climax of the night's entertainment is a "Fantasia Show," with acrobats on Arabian horses, firing rifles, anddemonstrations of traditional forms of military combat. After the horseback acrobatics, you'll see a belly dance and a magic carpet performance that's straight fromOne Thousand and One Nights. This evening of food and entertainment concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Marrakech Sightseeing Tour With Traditional Moroccan Dinner Entertainment
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Registered Official Tour Guide.
- City map.
- Entrance fees to all monuments(Bahia Palace, Saadiens Toms).
- Bottled mineral water.
- Sweet and Candies.
- New brand Air-conditioned Car/ Van.
- 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Marrakech Sightseeing Tour With Traditional Moroccan Dinner Entertainment
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate Day Trip through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Three Valleys, Lake of Takerkoust Asni and Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to the Waterfall of Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- 3-Day Private Tour to Erg Chebbi Dunes, Atlas Mountains and Todra Gorges from Marrakech
- Private Day Trip: Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, Berber Village, Waterfall, Takerkoust Lake from Marrakech
- Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Atlantic Coast Excursion to Essaouira from Marrakech
- Private Excursion to Ouarzazate from Marrakech