Marrakech To Essaouira Day Trip - Marrakesh
OverviewVisit Essaouira, one of Morocco's must see destinations and get to know this UNESCO world heritage site. The city ramparts and its 16th century walls offer astonishing views of the Atlantic Ocean. After hotel pickup, visit the Argan oil cooperatives on the way, along with a traditional Moroccan rug cooperative. Stop for a tea break and explore Essaouira and its charming sites. Local attractions include Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah Museum, the souks, the old city gates and the impressive Sqalas. You will have free time for lunch of your choice or time to relax on the beach.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from Marrakech in the morning to start your journey to Essaouira. Stop for a coffee break followed by a visit to a women's argan oil co-operative on the way. Arrive in Essaouira and set out for a city tour.
Visit the skala, famous for its rows of gigantic cannons that faces out to the Atlantic ocean. Tour a municipal market, visit the jewellery district and discover Moroccan craft shops in the medina. There are plenty of fine seafood restaurants in the city to choose from for your lunch (own expense).
After your break, resume your tour and explore the main square, which is just across the port and where most cafes, patisseries and restaurants are located. The rest of the day is spent at leisure for you to enjoy the charm of this resort before making your way back to Marrakech in the evening, where your tour will end.
Inclusions for Marrakech To Essaouira Day Trip
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Marrakech To Essaouira Day Trip
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls