Marrakech Walking Tour For Foodies - Marrakesh
OverviewExplore the culinary world of Morocco and taste some dishes which are never on restaurant menus. If you have already tried a dish before, we guarantee it will taste 100 times better. Nothing but homemade, delicious and mouth-watering food all throughout the tour. Go back to your hotel or riad with the sweetness of the Moroccan pastries and unheard of smoothie concoctions.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThe food tour is a chance to taste some of the most delicious dishes in Morocco, including some which are exclusively found in Marrakesh. Both vegetarians and meat lovers will find enough to talk and write about well after the tour is over. Homemade couscous, made from wheat, barley or corn; Tangia, the Marrakshi specialty by excellence; Meshoui, mouthwatering roast lamb; a rabbit or goat meat tagine, to mention a few.
If you dare to try some unusual foods, the list is long, such as: sheep head, organs (kidneys, heart and liver), or brains. Vegetarians will marvel at the endless choice of vegetables and meatless dishes, including: Harira, a soup thickened with flour and prepared with chickpeas, lentils, fava beans, parsley and coriander; beans; lentils; and an assortment of Moroccan salads.
Join this tour and return with a myriad of new tastes. A feast for the eyes and palate. We will finish the tour with Moroccan mint tea, which you will help make, and some homemade pastries.
Inclusions for Marrakech Walking Tour For Foodies
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Marrakech Walking Tour For Foodies
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children under 10 are allowed on the tour and do not require a ticket
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Climb the first and single Via Ferrata in Morocco from Tinghir
- Marrakech Airport Private Departure Transfer
- 2-Day Toubkal Trek from Marrakech
- 3-Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Trek from Marrakech
- Three Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech with Optional Visit to Takerkoust Lake and Kik Plateau
- 4x4 day trip to the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech