Marseille City Pass
OverviewAs a tourist and cultural passport, the Marseille City Pass is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. This pass is dedicated to individual visitors who wish to discover Marseille with an all-inclusive package.
Know More about this tourOnce you have collected the ticket booklet, take advantage of the fantastic offers including free admission into museums, public transport, guided walks and special offers for shopping, shows, a free sample of "Four des Navettes" (famous local biscuit) and much more!
Discover the oldest city in France with your Marseille City Pass.
Inclusions for Marseille City Pass
- Map of Marseille
- Marseille CityPass ticket booklet
Exclusions for Marseille City Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Once you have purchased your Marseille CityPass, the following museums, guided tours and transportation is FREE:
FREE access to Museums:
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
- Marine Museum
- Decorative Arts and Fashion Museum (Borely)
- Roman Docks Museum
- Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
- History Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
- MAC Contemporary Art Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts (Palais Longchamp)
- Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
- Cantini Museum
- Visit of If-Castle (Château d’If)
- Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
- Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
- Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
- Free access to the metro bus and tram network in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
- 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Durance, Marseille en Vacances, les minots de Marseille, la Grande Savonnerie, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles and Dromel Ainé
- Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
- Free tasting at : Four des navettes, Navettes des Accoules, Cure gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
- Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, Le château de la Buzine, Theater Nono.
- 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
- 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
- Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle bus
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 12 years of age will be entitled to reduced entrance fees or free access to some tourist attractions, therefore it is not recommended to purchase a pass for them.
You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The public transport system does not run on May 1
Museums are closed on Mondays and French public holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille
- Provence photography tour and class with a professional local guide-photographer