Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Private Tour Of Aix En Provence, Cap Canaille And Cassis - Aix-en-provence
OverviewDeparting from the port of Marseille, see the highlights of the French Riviera in this 7-hour shore excursion to Aix-en-Provence and Cassis.With your professional guide, you will visit Aix-en-Provence old town and take a stroll on the cours Mirabeau, famous for its 17th architecture. Then you will go to Cassis and have a break at Cap Canaille to enjoy wonderful views over the Gulf. Spend the rest of your day in Cassis charming fishing village before returning to Marseille.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning at the port of Marseiiel and start your guided tour with a walk along the cours Mirabeau where you can admire the rich 17th - 18th century architecture and charming typical cafs, before heading to the Old Town of Aix (le Vieil Aix). Explore this area, enter the charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
If wanted, you will be able to make an optional stop at the Atelier Paul Cezanne (not included) and learn all about this famous post-impressionist painter, native from Aix-en-Provence. See his studio where he created many of his pieces, including the renown Bathers (Les Grandes Baigneuses).
Have your lunch break at one of the Brunswick HouseCafe's (not included).
Afterwards, get back in the car and head up for a short ride to Cassis where youll enjoy the view of the gulf at Cap Canaille situated on the highest sea headlands in France were youll be amazed by the panoramic views over Mediterranean sea and the gulf of Cassis.There you will have plenty of free time to visit this typical village until the departure time to Marseille.
At the end of your tour, your guide will drive you back to the port of Marseille.
Inclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Private Tour Of Aix En Provence, Cap Canaille And Cassis
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Private Tour Of Aix En Provence, Cap Canaille And Cassis
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Marseille Panoramic Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour of Aix-en-Provence
- Full-Day Small Group Provence Discovery Tour to Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy de Provence, Gordes, Roussillon and Lourmarin
- Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Private Tour: Saint Rmy de Provence, Arles and Les Baux de Provence from Aix-en-Provence