Specially designed for cruise passengers, in this full day tour, you will see the best of Marseille coast: the Mucem museum area, the old port, the Pharo Palace, the Vallon des Auffes, the corniche Kennedy, the Prado Beaches, the Goudes Village, the calanque of Callelongue (little French fjords), Notre Dame de la Garde basilica among others. Your professional guide will give you various anecdotes about those spots.
You will also discover alleys and places only known by the inhabitants of Marseille. And thanks to your electric bike, it will be an effortless ride.
- Led by a local guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts from the port, in the direction of the Mucem, the museum of European and Mediterranean civilizations open since 2013 and the event "Marseille, European Cultural Capital 2013". After few words about the region history, you will join the old port and you will ride around the port to go on the other side, and stop at the Pharo Palace to enjoy the view and to know more about Marseille story.
You will continue to the "Vallon des Auffes", an old and authentic little port in Marseille. Then, you will head to the Corniche Kennedy, one of the most beautiful roads in Marseille and stop in a little creek to enjoy the sea and the nature.
After that, ride along the Marseille coast and take the opportunity to swim in a natural beach.
It will be time to take your lunch (not included). Your guide will ask you if you prefer to eat at a nice restaurant on a terrasse at a little port or to buy sandwiches on the road to eat sitting on a natural beach (no shadow).
Your next stop will be the famous Marseille basilica: "Notre Dame de la Garde". You will easily climb up to the hill with your electric bike and enjoy a 360° view of the city, with a short visit of the basilica.
Then you will go back to the port through one of the oldest Marseille districts called the Panier (the "Basket"). The tour will continue with a visit of the new district of the Joliette, an industrial district which has recently become a new cultural district.
Finally, you will return to your original departure point in Marseille.
Inclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Tour Of Marseille By Electric Bike
- Local guide
- Use of electric bike, helmet and safety vest
- Port pickup and drop-off from Marseille
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
Exclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Tour Of Marseille By Electric Bike
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pick up from Toulon port
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easily).
Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
Children must be more than 12 years old to ride their own bicycle
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years to ride a bicycle. Under, a trailer is used
Bike rides are conducted on busy streets (in close proximity with cars)
English and french speaking guide guarantied others subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.