Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Manosque, Valensole, Moustiers Ste Marie And Lake Ste Croix
OverviewIn this full day tour, you will discover the North of the French Riviera in the Alpes de Haute-Provence and admire the stunning scenery of the area. Explore the charming village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, learn about the famous cosmetics brand L'Occitane en Provence, in Manosque, with the visit of the historical factory to discover the different production processes. Then, back on the road to Valensole and enjoy the fabulous view of the lavender fields (from June 10 to July 20). Once in Valensole, get some free time to discover this Provencal village, before heading up to Lake of Sainte-Croix where you can enjoy the view over the Verdon canyon.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
In this full day private tour, you will first meet your guide/driver in Marseille port of call in the morning. On board your private vehicle, stop first at the factory of L'Occitane en Provence in Manosque. There, you will get a guided tour and discover all the fragrances and natural cosmetics making processes. You will also get the opportunity to buy perfumes and cosmetic products with a preferential price.
Back on the vehicle that will take you on some picturesque roads lined with blue lavender fields (from June 10 to July 20). Your driver will make various stops on your way to Valensole so you can take many pictures. In Valensole, have a stroll in this Provencal village. Then, you next stop is Moustiers-Sainte-Marie where you will admire at the fabulous views. Finally, your guide will take you to Lake Sainte Croix: one of the biggest artificial rivers in the South East of France, where you will gaze at the view over the Verdon canyon.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drive you back to Marseille port of cruise terminal.
Inclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Manosque, Valensole, Moustiers Ste Marie And Lake Ste Croix
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Manosque, Valensole, Moustiers Ste Marie And Lake Ste Croix
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille
- Provence photography tour and class with a professional local guide-photographer